Flip Book Fun

I find that we frequently find ourselves challenged to find beginning readers enough easy books to practice with. Unfortunately, many of the options can be dull and uninspiring. That's why I was excited for my son to come home with a "flip book" recently that he was super excited about. These are super easy to read and he begged me to find more for him to make. Remember "easy" readers help our kids become fluent readers. The more they see the same words, the faster their brain will recognize them. A quick exploration on Teachers Pay Teachers found me quite a few. I encourage you to look for yourself. I picked some that cost money, but there are several options for free, too! Just click on the pictures to visit the ones I picked. The first two also include worksheets that go along with the flip books.
Sight Words Flip Books and Writing Activities

CVC Words Flip Books and Writing Activities


Word Family Flip Books


Word Family Flip Books - Build and Write {-at, -an, -ap}

Rhyming Flip Books {40 Books to Practice Rhyming Words}

Number Flip Books {Numbers 1-20, Ten Frame, Base 10, Tally


No comments:

Post a Comment