The Importance of Preschool


The above picture is of my son and his friends running around on their very first day of preschool ever. As I'm sure many of you know, preschool is such an important time in a young child's life. It is also a very perplexing time for a parent because you have to decide when to put your child into preschool, how many hours to leave them there, then find a good preschool that you like, and then try like mad to get your child in if it's a popular program. For some parents, you also have to struggle with the decision of whether to send them to an outside preschool or do a preschool curriculum at home with yourself as the teacher. I can so appreciate and relate to all of those concerns from when I had to do my preschool search for my son. I have lots and lots to share with you on this subject and hope to comprise a blog post soon. In the meantime, if you're at the time of life when you're feeling the preschool pressure, please sign up for my talk at the Kidspace Museum in Pasadena this coming Tuesday, February 11th from 6-8pm. We'll cover all of the above topics plus more, I'm sure! Sometimes it's just nice to get to talk out your anxieties and concerns. Click here to register or find out more information. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment