His First Library Card














I remember when I got my first library card....do you? I felt great ownership over it and used it until it practically fell apart after college. A friend recently documented her son's trip to get his first library card and posted it on Facebook. It is so ridiculously cute, I just had to share! It no doubt made him very proud plus created more excitement for reading and the library! As my last post showed, children will have a much higher interest in books if you take them to the library, get them a library card, and read to them daily. I hope that you will take the opportunity to photograph such a fun and momentous occasion in your child's life! Just think...if you post it on Facebook, maybe it will get some more of your friends to do it...and then their friends...and we'll have just started a library card revolution!

Congrats to our newest card-carrying library member!

No comments:

Post a Comment