Print Your Own Easy Readers

Sight-word-book_like

I cannot tell you how much I enjoy the blog Kindergardenkindergarden.com and the teacher who writes it. I highly encourage you to explore her site when you have a minute. I haven’t even gotten through all of it myself. One of the things that will be most useful to you is her post on all of the sight word books she’s created that you can download for FREE. Just click here. How great is that? Kids will love coloring in the books themselves and learning to read them. Remember to do a “picture walk” first where you look through all the pictures and plant seeds of the vocabulary and picture words that will show up in the text. Depending on your reader’s level, you may also have to get them started on the first page. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment